Sunday, September 21, 2014

my commentary on episodes of 1-5 of Sailor Moon Crystal

I wrote these while I was drunk, so yeah...enjoy!

Episode 1: Usagi- Sailor Moon


The theme song is super catchy. I "try" to sing a long to the Japanese words, but mostly it's me singing "something something...SAILOR MOOOON!!!"


EVERY.TIME. they transform, they get a manicure. But then they are wearing gloves! Doesn't make sense. Also, how do they de-transform? Do they say a random word? Hand signal? JAZZ HANDS?! I would totally transform just to get a new manicure. If the manicure stays that is.


Episode 3: Rei-Sailor Mars


Currently watching Rei's episode. She keeps saying "spirited away." DO YOU WANT TO BE SUED REI?! BECAUSE DISNEY LIKES TO SUE PEOPLE. A LOT. 




Mars- I will chastise you! /dead

OMG, I'm noming on some mashed potatoes and gravy. De.licious.


Episode 4: Masquerade Dance Party


Luna is catching us up with the characters. I enjoyed that Mamo-chan was a "suspicious character" and on the blacklist last episode.


Usagi- Run at full speed!


Me- Dude, Luna isn't the one who is late for school. She doesn't NEED to hurry!


To follow up with my mashed potato/gravy love- DON'T burp with food in your mouth. It's not pleasant.


I've always liked the idea of the Four Kings being romantic matches to the Inner Scouts.


Oh no, poor Luna!


Luna- Thanks for leaving me behind bitches!


I'm wearing a beautiful dress too! WHY WON'T ANYONE DANCE WITH ME?!


That's ok, dapper Mamo-chan will dance with you! Dude...way to be rude.



Douse yourself in water and repent! I mean...COME ON!

Here, let me just pull out this pen that is conveniently tucked away in my cleavage.

You think you can stop us?! You can try.

Oh yes, they will. AND WIN!

LOL at now showing Usagi drunk at the mask. 

Hey, I'll just kiss this sleeping girl, that won't be weird. Don't be creepy Tuxedo Mask. Don't be creepy.

IT'S JUPITER!!! Yay! I'm already excited for the Outer Scouts. And that is going to be awhile! 

Ok, BlackCanary's drunken Sailor Moon ramblings are over...

FOR NOW!






No comments:

Post a Comment